Top 10 things to do in Los Angeles
1. A must visit in LA is of course Disneyland, “The happiest place on earth” with all you favorite Disney characters.
2. One of the best theme parks in the world is Universal Studios Hollywood
3. Star spotting on Hollywood Boulevard. Enjoy the Walk of Fame, Mann’s Theatre and much more.
4. Rodeo Drive is packed with exclusive shops. Another spot for Hollywood star spotting and a must visit.
5. Venice Beach is Los Angeles kitsch and over-the-top lifestyle at its best. Known for its canals, beaches and circus-like Ocean Front Walk, which features performers, fortune-tellers and vendors. Don’t miss out on Muscle Beach, with street performers and tacky shops galore.
6. Sunset Boulevard is one of the world’s most famous streets, it began as a route between the stars’ posh neighborhoods and the Hollywood studios. It runs from downtown to the ocean, passing through the “Sunset Strip” on its way.
7. Knott’s Berry Farm is a world-class theme park-full of family shows and rides.
8. Visit The Hollywood Sign, this is a famous landmark in the Hollywood Hills area of Los Angeles, spelling out the name of the area in 50 feet high white letters.
10.Kodak Theatre is home of the annual Academy Awards Ceremonies – The Oscars. Follow the foot-steps of your favorite Hollywood celebrity.